DsToolBar is a set of few software components which allow the
developer to provide
Tools functionality in software application.
- Nice DockSite components can be placed on top, left, right
sides of the form.
- They provide all the functionality needed to easy arrange
appropriate to the alignment of the Dock Site - top, left, right or
- Also accept Tool Bars by docking.
- Locking of Doc Sites prevents moving of the Tool Bars
- pushing of Tool Bars.
- Different Tool Bar heights for a row.
- Vertical and horizontal Tool Bars.
- Hide and show Tool Bars.
- Tool Bar as system menu.
- Floating windows are supported.
- Horizontal and vertical text for Tool Button.
- Can show image in Tool Button, on the left, top, right,
bottom of the text.
- Work with actions.
- Gradient colors.
- Auto apply colors to the Tool Bars in a Dock Site.
- Save and Load the arrangement of the toolbars. Also if
they are visible or not.
Supported platforms: Delphi 5, 6, 7, 8, 2006
More from Daniel Sapoundjiev